Monday, March 30, 2009

More January Music

I know, I know, I've done January music already, but this is different. This is the headbanger edition. I ran across a list of the top heavy metal albums. I forget where, I think it was Billboard, but it was supposed to be my January order but it got bumped into February, so I called it my January Order even though it didn't get ordered until March. Confused? I know I am. Well, if you like Heavy Metal...Who cares? It's Metal.

Ace of Spades by Motorhead
Appetite for Destruction by Guns N' Roses
Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
British Steel, by Judas Priest
Fearless by Taylor Swift (Okay its not metal its Country but I needed it.)
My son the Greatest: The Best of Alan Sherman (Okay another non metal album, its comedy and to be truthful I don't remember why I got this one.
Necroticism by Carcass (This one's gotta be metal!)
Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden
Paranoid by Black Sabbath
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying by Megadeth
Primera Fila By Vicente Fernandez (A #1 from south of the border but not metal.)
Reign In Blood by Slayer
Roots by Sepultura (Death Metal)
Ultimate Peter and Gordon (Folk Rock from Britain but definitely NOT Metal)
Van Halen
Very Best of Stan Freberg (More Comedy)
Vulgar Display of Power by Pantera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home