Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Valentines Day

I'm always going through 'Best Of' list's looking to see if I've missed anything that the Library needs to collect. This year for Valentines Day we are going to feature romance movies in the month of February so I went through the American Film Institutes list "AFI's 100 Years... 100 Passions". You can find the list online at; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI's_100_Years..._100_Passions

I know I shouldn't gloat but after going through the list I found out that we had 96 out of a hundred in either VHS or DVD and I am trying to make sure that I get all of them that are in print in DVD. Should any of you guys out there want to pick up a DVD for Valentine's I've scattered lists around the AV area of the Library. There should be something there for every one's taste but be careful, in seven of the top ten the guy doesn't end up with the girl. You've been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home