Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finishing up BB

This is kind of a clean up post. I usually buy most of my music from one of two vendors except for classical music which I buy from a vendor that deals exclusively in classical. Looking for something called the violin concerto in D minor on a Google type interface can really make life interesting so I use a vendor that is set up for searching a classical music database. This order is a fragment of my Billboard chart toppers from earlier in the year that I finished before moving onto the Brass Classical buy. I just got around to orderint it today. It finishes up my Christian music buy with two seminal rock albums thrown in.

10 MercyMe
Altar and the Door Live Casting Crowns
Awake Skillet
Innocence & Instinct Red
Over and Under Tenth Avenue North
Speaking Louder Than Before Jeremy Camp
Transformer Lou Reed
White Light/White Heat Velvet Underground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home