Tuesday, June 19, 2007

June Music

My June music order is a continuation of my Billboard Number One hits collection. The June Buy brings me up through the 80's. On the Rock side there are the Doobie Brothers, Eagles, Chicago, Styx, Billy Joel, Hall and Oats, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floyd, J. Geils Band, Surviver, Genesis, men at work and Toto. Some of these guys I'm surprised I missed last year. Pink Floyd Animals and Wish You Were Here were two albums I should have definitely picked up. The Eagles Long Run album I needed for it's top 40 hits, but most of the other guys were 'Light Rock' or 'Arena Rock'. The Genesis Live album I got because it is one of the few Genesis Albums from the Peter Gabriel Period. Glen Campbell, Barry White, and KC and the Sunshine Band also had number ones that snuck into the list but they weren't Rock. Well, KC was I guess. As always I pick up traditional music whenever I run across it.

June Music Order:

Sacred Healing Chants of Tibet.
Japan: Shakuhachi - The Japanese Flute
Mongolia: Shamans & Lamas
Han Madong: Musical Traditions of Korea
Minute by Minute: Boobie Brothers
Long Run: Eagles
What were once Vices are now Habits Doobie Brothers
Barry White's Greatest Hits Volume 1
Greatest Country Hits: Glen Campbell
Best of KC & the Sunshine Band
Very best of: Only the beginning: Chicago
Greatest Hits: Styx
Glass Houses: Billy Joel
An Innocent Man: Billy Joel
Essential Daryl Hall & John Oats
Fleetwood Mac
Animals: Pink Floyd
Wish You Were Here: Pink Floyd
Freeze Frame: J. Geils Band
Eye of the Tiger: Survivor
Genesis Live
Abacab: Genesis
Business as Usual: Men at Work
Cargo: Men at work
Toto IV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home