Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Quick thoughts

I apologize. I haven't been blogging much lately. I am fairly far ahead in my ordering of DVDs and a little ahead in my ordering of music. I am so far ahead that that I am blogging about DVDs and CDs that won't be on the shelves for months. This is very frustrating because by the time movies or music I have purchased show up on the shelves I have moved on to something else. The classic Horror movies I bought are just now making it out on the shelf but the order I'm working on now is Westerns. Latin film, French Film and Comedies are still in the pipeline. I'm thinking about Jazz but I've been deep into Latin and Christian since I ordered the Country music that's just now getting out.

I did a number of annotated lists of Rock Music CD's I bought and they seemed to have generated some interest. I'm thinking of printing them out for our walk in customers. If there is anyone out there reading this and you thing lists of what I buy would be helpful please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home