Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Quick Update.

I want to try to blog every day but it hasn't really worked out that way. At the moment I'm working on Ballet on DVD and Opera on CD. Ballet because I think for a lot of young girls ballet is a right of passage, but there are so few really great Ballet companies around. Ballet on DVD seems a great way for them to see what truly great ballet can be like. Opera just because. I need to look at both the Jazz and Classical sections and opera just caught my eye. The Fayetteville Symphony is doing the opera Carmina Burana and I wanted to hear it to see if I wanted to go to a live performance. Listening to Opera while writing an annotated discography of sixties rock is definitely a weird experience.

Oh, for those of you who read Jenny Bryers newspaper article I decided to get Triumph of the Will for the Library. It is simply too important historically to ignore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home