Wednesday, February 21, 2007

February Music Order

I'm trying to review how I did last year. I think I did okay with ordering music, at least our circulation is up. I ordered some Contemporary Christian music last year and it is checked out most of the time. Ten out of the fourteen I ordered last year were all circulating on Tuesday with one in repair. I haven't done a similar test of Latin, Jazz, or Rock. However various quick scans seem to indicate that most of the Latin and Rock I bought last year are checking out. Country didn't move as well as I thought it would. People told me they wanted 'traditional' or pre 'Hat' acts but that section was so neglected that I think I just began to scratch the surface. I ordered a huge number of current Country chart toppers for January and filled in a few more with Billboard Top Charts for February. So Country, Latin, and Contemporary Christian music fans should be seeing a significant increase in Top 40's in the next couple of months.

Ordered In February:

Barrio Fino - Daddy Yakee
Twice the Speed of Life - Sugarland
Modern Day Drifter - Dierks Bently
Greatest Hits - Tim McGraw
White Trash with Money - Toby Keith
Piece of My Passion - Juanita Bynum
Mary Mary - Mary Mary
Define the Great Line - Underoath
Arriving - Chris Tomlin
Hero - Kirk Franklin
Precious Memories - Alan Jackson
Masterpiece World Tour - Rakim Y Ken- Y
Da Hit Man Presents Reggaeton Latino - Don Omar
Top of the Line - Tito El Bambino
Pa'l Mundo - Wisin & Yandel
God's Project - Aventura
Borron Y Cuenta Nueva - Groupo Montez De Durango
Historia De Una Reina - Ana Gabriel
Amar es Combatir - Mana
Nuestro Amor - RBD

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica W said...

What, no more Weird Al?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Rob Finch said...

Wierd Al, Firesign Theater, PDQ Bach, Cosby, Bob Newhart, Smothers Brothers, I'm working on Yucking it up.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home