Friday, January 19, 2007

Notes

Anyone that has been in recently may have noticed that I have been reorganizing the music section. It kind of needed to be done. The Dewey Decimal system doesn't deal well with sound recordings and it can get kind of confusing. I hope I've been making it easier for people to find the CDs they want by grouping things into several broad categories for browsing. One thing I'm worried about is lack of space. We just bought some new CD shelving and I'm afraid that I've been buying so much that I've already maxed it out.

This year I'm going to be working on more recent best sellers starting with Country and Western. Then I'm going to buy Billboard "top 40" hits. Just recently I input my January order that included:

COUNTRY

Sara Evans Real Fine Place.
Alan Jackson Drive.
Gretchen Wilson Here for the Party.
Rascal Flatts Feels Like Today.
Martina McBride Martina McBride.
Brooks & Dunn Steers & Stripes.
Brad Paisley Mud on the Tires.
Kenny Chesney No Shirt No Shoes No Problem.
Carrie Underwood Some Hearts.
LeAnn Rimes This Woman.
Montgomery Gentry Some People Change.
Pat Green Cannonball.
Gary Allan Smoke Rings in the Dark.
Joe Nichols Man with a Memory.
Jason Aldean Jason Aldean.
Keith Urban Be Here.

COMEDY

Weird Al Yankovic Straight Outta Lynwood.
PDQ Bach Wurst of PDQ Bach

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan Day...Teen Librarian said...

Weird Al?

Awesome!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home